WooCommerce is an increasingly popular e-commerce solution that is being used by maximum online store owners in conjunction with WordPress. Whether you want to change the entire online store’s layout or want to integrate easy to navigate functions related to inventory, tax, product orders, delivery or any other aspect, you will require the help of WooCommerce plugin.
Our WooCommerce training institute in Delhi offers a comprehensive course that makes the students well-acquainted with the various ways in which this powerful plugin can be used to the online store’s advantage. Starting from installation to complete management using the plugin, everything is taught maintaining the highest degree of quality teaching standards.
Advantage of learning WooCommerce from IPWL
If you are looking forward to join the best WooCommerce course in Delhi, then you should join IPWL. Following are some of the advantages of learning from our renowned coaching centre.
- Both theoretical and practical learning approach
- Crash course is also available
- Regular classes
- Full WiFi campus and AC classrooms
- Job oriented course
- Placement assistance offered
- Highly-experienced trainers
- In-depth course coverage and much more
Objectives of the course
Sellers that wish to sell products through their WordPress website, needs to have WooCommerce experts by their side. Most of the successful online retail stores have used the WooCommerce plugin to optimize their online store for getting better results.
Scope of WooCommerce
Students who attended our tutorial are currently working with some of the top-notch companies and are handling the technicalities related to WooCommerce with ease. Our students cannot only create a WooCommerce plugin but can handle all the inner intricate working of the plugin. The online retailers can easily get their store customized as per their wish with the help of WooCommerce experts.
Our classes are diligently designed to cover all the topics within the specified timeframe. Following is a glimpse of our WooCommerce course offering.
- Creating the WooCommerce plugin
- Connecting the store to external features
- Setting up easy to navigate features
- Adding or hiding some pages
- Setting up notification for the “out-of-stock” products
- Finding and using different hooks
- All the possible customizations
- Managing tax, payment, inventory, shipping, orders, and much more on the online store
You can visit our WooCommerce training institute in Delhi to know more details about our course and other details like fee structure, training schedule and many more.